More About Me...

I've been around Second Life for a few years now - did the obligatory club scene, owned my own club. That didn't last too long. SL to me is now about content creation and fashion. I love to create (and learn) & to search for the most awesome creations in Second Life. I'll be opening my store, fucifino, soon and I will be showcasing my new creations here as well as all those awesome finds that I come across in my SL travels.

Another Side of me: Land Owner

I'm co-owner of Belle Island Estates. We offer land for rent or sale, residential or commercial. Currently offer 4096 lots for sale or rent. If you want something smaller, bigger, etc, we'll work with you to customize how you want your property.

Furniture Finds #001

One day, I just started snapping up everything on my land, feeling the compulsive need for a change, and by the time I was done, there was nothing left on my land.  I double checked the prims on my land - 0 prims.  At that point, I had absolutely no idea what to do.  So, I did what I normally do when I require some inspiration - I shop!  I found some real cute pieces.  So here we roll...






















So I found this lovely little Tea House from Molto Bene.  Too small for my house but just the right size as an addition to a yet to be found house. I'm imagining lots of flowers and comfy seating, totally reminds me of my sun porch in RL.  This was a Project Themeory item.  I <3 Project Themeory!






















This lovely table is from The Loft, called Flee Market Finds. I picked this up on 50L Fridays.  It's not copy, so I bought a couple because you never know :)






















The moment I saw this /artilleri/ Orlando bar available as a 50L Friday item last week, I braved the lag to have it for my own!  I think I want to have a Fifties style skybox that I can retreat to....hmmm.






















Turnip's Tea Table Shelf in Maple (Fifty Linden Friday Special) was a purchase that I didn't know what I was going to do with it....yet, but I knew I would have a use for it someday.  It's very shabby chic/cottage like, probably use it as a planting bench (can you tell I spent the weekend outside, gardening?)






















Last up is this sun chair and umbrella set from Republica, a Project Themeory item.  The chair has a few cool poses in it - always a plus.  After all that shopping this weekend, I needed to chill and nothing better to help that along than a nice Long Island Iced Tea (or two or three).  I've got to confess that I indulged a little too much......






















What a perfect way to end a great week!  I'll catch you later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

StatCounter