More About Me...

I've been around Second Life for a few years now - did the obligatory club scene, owned my own club. That didn't last too long. SL to me is now about content creation and fashion. I love to create (and learn) & to search for the most awesome creations in Second Life. I'll be opening my store, fucifino, soon and I will be showcasing my new creations here as well as all those awesome finds that I come across in my SL travels.

Another Side of me: Land Owner

I'm co-owner of Belle Island Estates. We offer land for rent or sale, residential or commercial. Currently offer 4096 lots for sale or rent. If you want something smaller, bigger, etc, we'll work with you to customize how you want your property.

Look # 001 - Ready, Set, GO!

What happens when you shop, shop, do a couple hunts and then shop some more?  Well, if you're anything like me, you increase your inventory by close to 8,000 pieces!  It took forever to go through my goodies, but there was so much goodness in there.        。◕‿◕。

One of my current faves is this outfit by Miel.




















And then there is this hair from SIXTY NINE ©  I wish I had a little more length to my hair IRL to do this.


Worn:
Top: miel, MO TUBE TOP - lapis (not free)
Pants: miel, MO POCKET PANTS - pebble (not free)
Shoes: 50 Flats by Ding, Boat Shoes 2010 Version  (was a freebie but the store is not there and I can't find it) :-(
Hair: SIXTY NINE, MOA 02 - Dark Ash Brown (not free)
Skin: YS&YS, Andrea April GroupGift (freebie)
Poses: Olive Juice (hunt gifts, freebies)

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

StatCounter