More About Me...

I've been around Second Life for a few years now - did the obligatory club scene, owned my own club. That didn't last too long. SL to me is now about content creation and fashion. I love to create (and learn) & to search for the most awesome creations in Second Life. I'll be opening my store, fucifino, soon and I will be showcasing my new creations here as well as all those awesome finds that I come across in my SL travels.

Another Side of me: Land Owner

I'm co-owner of Belle Island Estates. We offer land for rent or sale, residential or commercial. Currently offer 4096 lots for sale or rent. If you want something smaller, bigger, etc, we'll work with you to customize how you want your property.

Look # 003 - I've Got the Blues..For You

JILL moved their shop to a new location and in honor of that put out a new group gift - a light and airy, blue baby doll tank that should be worn when the sky is bright blue and free of clouds. I just wish it wasn't rainy and dreary where I live now, instead I look out my window and dream of that day that is sure to come.












































Worn:
Top: JILL, FT-Light Blue (Join Group then free)
Shorts: Armidi, Jordyn Shorts (White) (Not free)
Hair: SIXTY NINE, MOA 02 - Ash Brown (not free)
Skin: Tuli, Sayuri :: VIP update group special (no longer available)
Shoes: Mix and Match, stiches 2 summer wedges (can't seem to find them at the store)
Poses: LAP, NLIMBO

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

StatCounter