More About Me...

I've been around Second Life for a few years now - did the obligatory club scene, owned my own club. That didn't last too long. SL to me is now about content creation and fashion. I love to create (and learn) & to search for the most awesome creations in Second Life. I'll be opening my store, fucifino, soon and I will be showcasing my new creations here as well as all those awesome finds that I come across in my SL travels.

Another Side of me: Land Owner

I'm co-owner of Belle Island Estates. We offer land for rent or sale, residential or commercial. Currently offer 4096 lots for sale or rent. If you want something smaller, bigger, etc, we'll work with you to customize how you want your property.

Look #006

I can't concentrate on writing when I watch a television show that I am invested in....so I am sure once all the season finales are over and there's nothing on TV, I'll be able to come up with something a little better.

I have a folder of LM's that I try to visit once a month. It's very hard to keep track of all the cool places in SL when they only give you 25 groups. My groups are totally full save one group that I rotate when I need to join another group for a wonderful gift.  I just wish that I could stay in all these groups...thank goodness for the subscribe o matics and others like them.    But then SL doesn't always give me my messages either from these SOM's.  Anyway......I decided to go see what was new at mnk shop.  So happy I did! I love this dress that was on their new release board.  So, so pretty!  There are so many options with this outfit.  I took a picture of what they showed.

While there I saw that they had a cute skirt in the lucky board...but after being there for 30 minutes without getting it, I just took a picture and a reminder to try to go back for it again :)  Here's a picture for you....and I'm sure you'll agree that it's super cute!






Worn:
Dress: mnk*shop, fleurir (light blue) *nikukyu* (not free)
Skin: Eternity, Rose Princess (rose pink special) (Group Gift - check notices)
Hair: Amacci, Adena Hair, Golden Brown (in SOM, check history)
Necklace: Mustang Trading Post, Double O Seven (old hunt gift)



0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

StatCounter