More About Me...

I've been around Second Life for a few years now - did the obligatory club scene, owned my own club. That didn't last too long. SL to me is now about content creation and fashion. I love to create (and learn) & to search for the most awesome creations in Second Life. I'll be opening my store, fucifino, soon and I will be showcasing my new creations here as well as all those awesome finds that I come across in my SL travels.

Another Side of me: Land Owner

I'm co-owner of Belle Island Estates. We offer land for rent or sale, residential or commercial. Currently offer 4096 lots for sale or rent. If you want something smaller, bigger, etc, we'll work with you to customize how you want your property.

Is There A Ghost?

Yesterday, I picked up the wonderful group gift from MNK*Shop.  It's a lovely flowery dress.  I am in love with the dress. I  it.  I can go on but I will spare you ;-) 

So when I was out shopping today, I noticed someone had the dress on too and then she fully rezzed and I was like, OH EM GEE! Hair the same and the shoes were pretty dang similar. I thought I was seeing my own ghost! And then I saw her two more times while I was out and about. I was flipping out - AHHH!  A GHOST!  So I proceeded to go to my favorite little secluded spot and prayed she wouldn't follow. (well, before that, I relogged just in case - yes, i am a little superstitious).  Here's the gorgeous dress that I've been yabbering about.



Worn: 
Dress: MNK*Shop Group Gift
Shoes: Baby Monkey, Molly Flats (tan)
Necklace: Cas, Kitten & Ball (Silver) (sim closed)
Skin: Belleza, Elle Sunkissed
Hair: TRUTH, Eloise
Pose: I don't know :( I was so frustrated with my standalone Pose HUD because it wouldn't show me the name of the pose...I have well over 250 poses in there.  So I bought a new pose HUD and I hope that I will be crediting pose creators, as they should be, when I go on location. *Thanks to Milli for the new pose HUD suggestion!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

StatCounter