More About Me...

I've been around Second Life for a few years now - did the obligatory club scene, owned my own club. That didn't last too long. SL to me is now about content creation and fashion. I love to create (and learn) & to search for the most awesome creations in Second Life. I'll be opening my store, fucifino, soon and I will be showcasing my new creations here as well as all those awesome finds that I come across in my SL travels.

Another Side of me: Land Owner

I'm co-owner of Belle Island Estates. We offer land for rent or sale, residential or commercial. Currently offer 4096 lots for sale or rent. If you want something smaller, bigger, etc, we'll work with you to customize how you want your property.

Oopsies!

I don't know how I forgot to blog about Tiny Bird's 50L Friday offering....maybe it was all the beers I had tonight ;-)


I am really starting to look forward to what Tiny Bird has to offer.  This dress is super cute!  Options to wear it with or without the Grey shirt.  I bought the nude version of it but there was a purple version set to 50L as well.  You've still got three more hours to go check Tiny Bird out!


Worn:
Dress: Tiny Bird - Painted Flower Dress - Nude (50L special)
Shoes: Baby Monkey, Molly Flats (Tan)
Bracelet: salire, Group gift Bracelet/Cream
Necklace: Eolande, Shell Necklace w/ tooth (old hunt gift)
Skin: Belleza, Elle
Hair: fri.day, Serena (Moody Brown) (on sale now!!!)
Pose: VAGO

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

StatCounter