More About Me...

I've been around Second Life for a few years now - did the obligatory club scene, owned my own club. That didn't last too long. SL to me is now about content creation and fashion. I love to create (and learn) & to search for the most awesome creations in Second Life. I'll be opening my store, fucifino, soon and I will be showcasing my new creations here as well as all those awesome finds that I come across in my SL travels.

Another Side of me: Land Owner

I'm co-owner of Belle Island Estates. We offer land for rent or sale, residential or commercial. Currently offer 4096 lots for sale or rent. If you want something smaller, bigger, etc, we'll work with you to customize how you want your property.

Look #011 From the Dressing Room


The Dressing Room has been around for a few months now and, with each new collection (now weekly, thanks to the Dressing Room Blue), I like it more and more. This [dekade.] skin from a previous collection is one of my favorites...Another [dekade.] skin favorite from the Dressing Room I used in my last post

The Dressing Room gives me the ability to experiment with my look and not have to spends loads of Lindens, which I quite like. Those Lindens have been reserved to then go check out the mainstores of the Dressing Room merchants and buy stuff there. :-)

Credits:
Jeans: friday - Iunno Jeans - All Pant.Legs (Dark Wash)
Shirt: !Ohmai Basics Thrash Tank (Lilac)
Jacket: Tee*fy Ashley Blazer LaceyLaceyMe TDR
Shoes: SLink Aveela Stiletto Herringbone (for The Dressing Room)
Skin: [dekade.] Brooke 2- Sunkissed/L Brows/TDR
Hair: TRUTH Justine - seaspray
Earrings: [ glow ] studio - bubbles earrings (TDR Blue 6)
Pose: [doll.] Cheryl 09  



Why this song? Because I've had to listen to it on repeat for the past 30 minutes :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

StatCounter