More About Me...

I've been around Second Life for a few years now - did the obligatory club scene, owned my own club. That didn't last too long. SL to me is now about content creation and fashion. I love to create (and learn) & to search for the most awesome creations in Second Life. I'll be opening my store, fucifino, soon and I will be showcasing my new creations here as well as all those awesome finds that I come across in my SL travels.

Another Side of me: Land Owner

I'm co-owner of Belle Island Estates. We offer land for rent or sale, residential or commercial. Currently offer 4096 lots for sale or rent. If you want something smaller, bigger, etc, we'll work with you to customize how you want your property.

Land Available for purchase/rent for commercial/residential

Belle Island Estates has a few properties that have become available for either purchase or rent. You'll find a list of them below, along with the details and the SLURL to the location so you can take a closer look. Tier/rent is paid at our Real Estate Office. All tiers/rents listed are weekly prices.  We're always willing to work with our tenants - if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me.  You don't know unless you ask. :-)

*********************
On Belle Island, we have quite a few different properties available:


The properties on Belle Island all are water front properties. They are very secluded with mountains surrounding you on three sides, giving you loads of privacy. All are 4096 m2 and have 937 prims. Purchase price is 1,000L and weekly tiers are 1,875L. If you would rather rent, please contact me so I can get you set up with our group so you can rez your items.  Here are the available SLURL's with pictures:
#102  Belle Island Estates #102


#105 Belle Island Estates #105

#106 Belle Island Estates #106


#109 Belle Island Estates #109

We also have lots available on Belle Retreat, a class 5 homestead, located just north of Belle Island. Each lot is 1/4 of a sim (16384 sqm) with 937 prims. If you're looking for square footage and even more privacy (and no snow), this is for you. The purchase price is 1,500L and the weekly tier is 1,900L.

#202 
#203
#204  

Belle Island Estates: The Escape Skyhomes:

New to Belle Island Estates is The Escape. Ground level is a beautiful community area for all tenants of Belle Island Estates to enjoy and, in the sky, we have 6 skyboxes available for rent. We have used skyboxes from some of the coolest creators in SL ({what next}, theosophy, Awesome Blossom, to name a few). And my collection of skyhomes will continue to increase - I have quite an addiction to purchasing them - so if you would like a different skyhome, that can be arranged (within a reasonable prim limit, that is). The skyhomes come with 200 prims in which to decorate, with a weekly tier of 399L.  Please contact me in world with any questions you may have.

Skybox #1
Skybox #2
Skybox #3
Skybox #4
Skybox #5
Skybox #6

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    I usually don’t post in Blogs but your blog forced me to, amazing work.. beautiful …

  2. TrinityBelle said...
     

    Thanks! I really appreciate that you made a comment - things like this can make a day

  3. Anonymous said...
     

    Just want to say what a great blog you got here!I’ve been around for quite a lot of time, but finally decided to show my appreciation of your work! Thumbs up, and keep it going!

  4. TrinityBelle said...
     

    Thanks so much! I really appreciate the comment

  5. Anonymous said...
     

    Very good stuff.

Post a Comment



 

StatCounter