More About Me...

I've been around Second Life for a few years now - did the obligatory club scene, owned my own club. That didn't last too long. SL to me is now about content creation and fashion. I love to create (and learn) & to search for the most awesome creations in Second Life. I'll be opening my store, fucifino, soon and I will be showcasing my new creations here as well as all those awesome finds that I come across in my SL travels.

Another Side of me: Land Owner

I'm co-owner of Belle Island Estates. We offer land for rent or sale, residential or commercial. Currently offer 4096 lots for sale or rent. If you want something smaller, bigger, etc, we'll work with you to customize how you want your property.

The Snowflake Experience Hunt Roundup Part 1

The Snowflake Experience is up and running and making LOTS of money to benefit Toys for Tots.  There will be quite a few happy boys and girls this holiday seasons thanks to this event.  Your purchases are helping give boys and girls across the country a smile this season instead of tears. Thank you so much!

Along with the exclusive items available only at the Snowflake Experience, there is a hunt going on as well.  You need to be on the lookout for candy canes. Here is a sampling of some that I was able to find.

The Snowflake Experience Hunt 01

The Snowflake Experience Hunt 02

My skin is the new group gift from Belleza and my hairs are all from Truth.

Oh, a quick shout out to all my Gacha addicts: tomorrow the Gacha Festival starts on the TSE sim.  Can't wait to see what lovely stuff is in those addictive machines!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

StatCounter