More About Me...

I've been around Second Life for a few years now - did the obligatory club scene, owned my own club. That didn't last too long. SL to me is now about content creation and fashion. I love to create (and learn) & to search for the most awesome creations in Second Life. I'll be opening my store, fucifino, soon and I will be showcasing my new creations here as well as all those awesome finds that I come across in my SL travels.

Another Side of me: Land Owner

I'm co-owner of Belle Island Estates. We offer land for rent or sale, residential or commercial. Currently offer 4096 lots for sale or rent. If you want something smaller, bigger, etc, we'll work with you to customize how you want your property.

Cheeky Pea @ CHIC Limited

Cheeky Pea @ CHIC Limited 001

One of my favorite stores is at it again. Cheeky Pea has released Doris' Saturday Night In exclusively for CHIC Limited (for more information about CHIC Limited, check out their blog). The theme this month is anti-Valentine and what says that better than a Saturday Night at home with coffee, books and a box of tissues. The chair comes with many animations and has a texture change menu (as does the lamp shade and the pillow in the cat bed).

Cheeky Pea @ CHIC Limited 002

Here's my cute little kitty, Imen, enjoying her new bed.

Cheeky Pea @ CHIC Limited 003

And here's my other kitty sticking his tongue out at me because I am home by myself on a Saturday Night - Damn Cat! Who wants him???

Credits: 


Furniture: Cheeky Pea Doris' Saturday Night In available @ CHIC Limited
Outfit: R.icielli - ALEXIA moleton + ASH jeans
Flats: Tee*fy You&me Flats PINK
Skin: tres blah-  {Tan} Blessa with freckles
Hair: TRUTH Neve -  dark browns Cocoa

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

StatCounter