More About Me...

I've been around Second Life for a few years now - did the obligatory club scene, owned my own club. That didn't last too long. SL to me is now about content creation and fashion. I love to create (and learn) & to search for the most awesome creations in Second Life. I'll be opening my store, fucifino, soon and I will be showcasing my new creations here as well as all those awesome finds that I come across in my SL travels.

Another Side of me: Land Owner

I'm co-owner of Belle Island Estates. We offer land for rent or sale, residential or commercial. Currently offer 4096 lots for sale or rent. If you want something smaller, bigger, etc, we'll work with you to customize how you want your property.

Vanity Universe Skin Fair Roundup Vol. 2: Tuli

Tuli Zoe Skin Tones

Tuli is one of those my favorite places for skins. I hear that a new skin is arriving and I am there! And for the Vanity Universe Skin Fair, Tuli gives us Zoe. One of my favorite features of the skin is the cheekbones. What can I say, they are hot!

All the skin tones are beautiful, but my favorite is the sunkissed, especially as I pray for warmer weather in RL. And since Sunkissed Zoe is my favorite, the rest of the pictures are taken with that skin tone line.

Tuli Zoe eye makeup options

Zoe comes with tons of options and your combinations are almost endless. Six makeups are available and these are on the skin layer. (see above)

Tuli Zoe lipstick options

You also get an additional 8 brow and 12 lips options (see above for example); 3 lash options; as well as cleavage and freckles.

Tuli Zoe cleavage options
*cleavage*

Tuli Zoe Brows & Freckles
*black brows on the left; original brows and freckles on the right*


All these are tattoo layers, so if you are using a non 2.x based viewer, using all these options at the same time is not doable. This skin and all the options makes me want to try Kirsten's or the official SL viewer again. (maybe, just maybe, I can get shadows to work consistently this time....)

You can only get the Zoe skin at the Skin Fair, which runs until March 6th.  After that, you can get it at the Tuli Mainstore.

Other Credits:
Sweater: Fishy Strawberry Early Morning Cardigan - White
Panties: Whippet & Buck Grace Knickers in Rose
Hair: elikatira Play - Brown 09
Pose: Olive Juice - Sullen Girl

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

StatCounter