More About Me...

I've been around Second Life for a few years now - did the obligatory club scene, owned my own club. That didn't last too long. SL to me is now about content creation and fashion. I love to create (and learn) & to search for the most awesome creations in Second Life. I'll be opening my store, fucifino, soon and I will be showcasing my new creations here as well as all those awesome finds that I come across in my SL travels.

Another Side of me: Land Owner

I'm co-owner of Belle Island Estates. We offer land for rent or sale, residential or commercial. Currently offer 4096 lots for sale or rent. If you want something smaller, bigger, etc, we'll work with you to customize how you want your property.

Look #019 Lilacs in my Dreams

Look #020

I was doing some much needed inventory sorting today when I tried on this top by Fishy Strawberry. I loved the poofy sleeves and the big flower above the breast, but most of all I loved the lilac color. I can't wait for the lilacs in my backyard to bloom this spring, but right now that is in my dreams, because we have more snow coming our way.

20 more days until spring!

Credits: 

Hair: elikatira Play - Brown 09
Skin: tres blah {Tan} Blessa: In The Morning - Dark Brows
Pants: MIS Match it All Black Pants (Janie now owns JANE)
Top: Fishy Strawberry Neo-Romantic Blouse - Lilac TDR
Pose: Olive Juice: You Betta Work

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

StatCounter