More About Me...

I've been around Second Life for a few years now - did the obligatory club scene, owned my own club. That didn't last too long. SL to me is now about content creation and fashion. I love to create (and learn) & to search for the most awesome creations in Second Life. I'll be opening my store, fucifino, soon and I will be showcasing my new creations here as well as all those awesome finds that I come across in my SL travels.

Another Side of me: Land Owner

I'm co-owner of Belle Island Estates. We offer land for rent or sale, residential or commercial. Currently offer 4096 lots for sale or rent. If you want something smaller, bigger, etc, we'll work with you to customize how you want your property.

New @ fucifino

New this weekend!

fucifino.The Estate Vino Set

fucifino.Dono della Natura for Moody Mondays (27.June)

When making the Estate Vino Set, all I could imagine was setting some place in Napa Valley, drinking a glass of wine, and watching the sunset. This outdoor set comes with 2 chairs, 2 tables, umbrella, fruit plate, wine & glasses, flowers and 'shrooms. All of this is 30 prims. The chairs have 8 animations. Available for La Venta Eventa this weekend for 60L!

The Dono della Natura (a.k.a. hexagon window shelf with cute birds) is my offering for Moody Monday. I was asking friends for a name and this is what I got LOL! :) The shelf itself is 5 prims and the accessories are 15 prims. It's soft linked so you can decorate it anyway you'd like.

Get it now until the end of Monday for only 55L.


________________________________________
SLURL: Fucifino
Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/trinitybelle/
Blog: http://trinitybellemeriman.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

StatCounter