More About Me...

I've been around Second Life for a few years now - did the obligatory club scene, owned my own club. That didn't last too long. SL to me is now about content creation and fashion. I love to create (and learn) & to search for the most awesome creations in Second Life. I'll be opening my store, fucifino, soon and I will be showcasing my new creations here as well as all those awesome finds that I come across in my SL travels.

Another Side of me: Land Owner

I'm co-owner of Belle Island Estates. We offer land for rent or sale, residential or commercial. Currently offer 4096 lots for sale or rent. If you want something smaller, bigger, etc, we'll work with you to customize how you want your property.

Inspire Challenge for Bloggers

I know I haven't been blogging much lately. I have basically thrown myself into my store and my summer. But I have had the itch to blog some fashion though I didn't know what to do. Then Harlow Heslop's Inspire Challenge came along.

And I got to thinking and thinking. I've always loved to buy just about anything in SL: clothing, skins, hairs, home and garden items. I would take pictures of all my purchases in different ways but I never shared. I also loved to decorate (and still do) new homes and stuff but never took pictures of  them. Then browsing the feeds one day long ago, I came across this picture:

I Don't Know Much

If you don't know who this is, it's Stacie Pryor. For some reason, I really connected with this photo. So I clicked through to her blog and started scrolling through her archives. I loved the way she showed off her clothing along with showing off her interior design skills. I really enjoy her posts.

After reading her blog, I decided to give the blogging thing a try. I had a feeling I could do this, so I practiced and practiced taking pictures. I was hoping I had some of those pics but they must have been deleted in my New Year's crazy computer clean up. So I took some pictures for today:

Inspire Challenge 01

Inspire Challenge 02

Stacie doesn't know that her blog inspired me. And to be honest, I am a bit embarrassed about letting her know now.  So thanks for inspiring me, Stacie!  <3

Bashful Cat  Is bashful

2 comments:

  1. Stacie Pryor said...
     

    I'm incredibly touched by this, Trin. You have no idea what your words here mean to me, so thank you, from the bottom of my heart. <3

  2. Clementine Ishtari said...
     

    Such a cute blog post!

Post a Comment



 

StatCounter