More About Me...

I've been around Second Life for a few years now - did the obligatory club scene, owned my own club. That didn't last too long. SL to me is now about content creation and fashion. I love to create (and learn) & to search for the most awesome creations in Second Life. I'll be opening my store, fucifino, soon and I will be showcasing my new creations here as well as all those awesome finds that I come across in my SL travels.

Another Side of me: Land Owner

I'm co-owner of Belle Island Estates. We offer land for rent or sale, residential or commercial. Currently offer 4096 lots for sale or rent. If you want something smaller, bigger, etc, we'll work with you to customize how you want your property.

New @ fucifino

I've got two releases this week. Some cute decor items for a beach house or cottage.

First up is Winnie's Bird Cage, named after my RL kitty. He loves to chill in the window and watch the birds eat at my bird feeders.

fucifino.winnie's bird cage for La Venta Eventa

It's 16 prims and comes with the shown accessories (birds, nest and branch). The cage door is not just for show - it works. So be careful or those birdies might get out ;-)

I also have Shuttered Away. I made the wall art for my Americano Cottage but it will go with just about any cottage/beach house.

fucifino.shuttered away for La Venta Eventa

Two styles are included (one's slightly darker than the other and the starfish are different). And the reason I did the two styles is that I couldn't decide which to sell, so you get them both. They are 11 prims each.

These are both for La Venta Eventa and each are 50L this weekend (more than likely until Monday night)! I was going to put these out yesterday night but I had Comcast drama! I canceled my phone service with them and not two minutes later, I lost my internet. Took 24 hours, many phone calls and a new modem to finally fix stuff. I do apologize for that.

________________________________________
SLURL: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Belle%20Island/152/169/1151
Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/trinitybelle/
Blog: http://trinitybellemeriman.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

StatCounter