More About Me...

I've been around Second Life for a few years now - did the obligatory club scene, owned my own club. That didn't last too long. SL to me is now about content creation and fashion. I love to create (and learn) & to search for the most awesome creations in Second Life. I'll be opening my store, fucifino, soon and I will be showcasing my new creations here as well as all those awesome finds that I come across in my SL travels.

Another Side of me: Land Owner

I'm co-owner of Belle Island Estates. We offer land for rent or sale, residential or commercial. Currently offer 4096 lots for sale or rent. If you want something smaller, bigger, etc, we'll work with you to customize how you want your property.

What's This? A Post about Fashion?

It's been a long while since I have actually done a fashion post. I've been buying so many things and they just sit in my inventory, untouched. Well, I was doing some inventory cleaning yesterday and while trying on things to see if it stayed or went to the trash bin, I got inspired again! And as you can tell, I'm only on the A's. I've got a long road ahead of me!

With each skin that Apple May Designs puts out, I am liking them more and more! Ever since I changed my shape, all my skins are new again - all looking SO different and some of my favorites no longer work. But the AMD skins look so cute and I love the lips. *kisses myself* LOL!

Apple May Designs: Cruise

Apple May Designs: Ziyi

Apple May Designs: Gullible

Credits:

Pic#1:
Skin: Apple May Designs - Ziyi.Gothly.Tonic1
Hair: elikatira - Story - Brown 04
Jewelry: League - Wanderer Set
Outfit: Apple May Designs - Cruise
Shoes: Glow Studio - Benelli Pumps.blue
Pose: Olive Juice - la gato en lagazpi

Pic#2:
Skin: Apple May Designs - Ziyi.Gothly.Tonic1
Hair: elikatira - Story - Brown 04
Earrings: Duh! - Colors of Summer Earrings (from Seasons Hunt Summer)

Pic#3:
Skin: Apple May Designs - Ziyi.Gothly.Tonic1
Hair: elikatira - Story - Brown 04
Jewelry: League - Wanderer Set
Outfit: Apple May Designs - Gullible
Shoes: un jour - from the Seasons Hunt Spring
Pose: Olive Juice - Lookbook Men 15

1 comments:

  1. Amisha March said...
     

    Love, Love, Love the photos :))

Post a Comment



 

StatCounter