More About Me...

I've been around Second Life for a few years now - did the obligatory club scene, owned my own club. That didn't last too long. SL to me is now about content creation and fashion. I love to create (and learn) & to search for the most awesome creations in Second Life. I'll be opening my store, fucifino, soon and I will be showcasing my new creations here as well as all those awesome finds that I come across in my SL travels.

Another Side of me: Land Owner

I'm co-owner of Belle Island Estates. We offer land for rent or sale, residential or commercial. Currently offer 4096 lots for sale or rent. If you want something smaller, bigger, etc, we'll work with you to customize how you want your property.

Super Bargain Saturday @ Fucifino

fucifino.woodridge collection: entry set for SBS

I'm so excited to be apart of Super Bargain Saturday as a designer. I remember when I used to provide coverage of this event on my blog as well as SCD.

This time around I bring you the Woodridge Collection: Entry Set. This country-inspired set comes with custom-sculpted table; three wall frames that you can put your own pictures in (or you can keep mine if you want); old window frame with star decor; and vintage tins of flowers.

It's available today for 60L!

Fucifino Mainstore

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    A lovely set, you use white so well. I am always impressed with your creativity. Good show!

Post a Comment



 

StatCounter