More About Me...

I've been around Second Life for a few years now - did the obligatory club scene, owned my own club. That didn't last too long. SL to me is now about content creation and fashion. I love to create (and learn) & to search for the most awesome creations in Second Life. I'll be opening my store, fucifino, soon and I will be showcasing my new creations here as well as all those awesome finds that I come across in my SL travels.

Another Side of me: Land Owner

I'm co-owner of Belle Island Estates. We offer land for rent or sale, residential or commercial. Currently offer 4096 lots for sale or rent. If you want something smaller, bigger, etc, we'll work with you to customize how you want your property.

Haters Gonna Hate

Haters Gonna Hate

I've been meaning to blog this outfit for a few days now but I've been currently redesigning my land. Then I received the new group gift from Olive Juice and I just had to take a picture to blog it. IsabellaGrace Baroque is the bomb - I always, always love anything she creates. She is creative and unique - a winning combination.

Two of my other current faves highlighted in this photo are from JANE and Surf Couture. I am so glad that Janie Marlowe is back and really digging (my son's current favorite word...lol) her new items.

I hope you all were able to pick up the boots put out by Surf Couture for last week's 50L Friday.  I am in love with these boots. There's only one thing I wish that was different about these: that she released MORE colors.  hehehe


Pose: Olive Juice Haters Gonna Hate Group Gift
Hair: Maitreya Joy II - Scandinavian Blond
Skin: dekade Skins -Brooke 2
Jeans: Surf Couture - Belmar Skinny Jeans - Original
Glasses: Fishy Strawberry* College Glasses
Jacket: JANE - aviator jacket.khaki
Shirt: JANE - aviator sweater.blush
Boots: Surf Couture - Olea Boots - Worn 10/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

StatCounter