More About Me...

I've been around Second Life for a few years now - did the obligatory club scene, owned my own club. That didn't last too long. SL to me is now about content creation and fashion. I love to create (and learn) & to search for the most awesome creations in Second Life. I'll be opening my store, fucifino, soon and I will be showcasing my new creations here as well as all those awesome finds that I come across in my SL travels.

Another Side of me: Land Owner

I'm co-owner of Belle Island Estates. We offer land for rent or sale, residential or commercial. Currently offer 4096 lots for sale or rent. If you want something smaller, bigger, etc, we'll work with you to customize how you want your property.

52 Weeks of Color Challenge - Week 1 (Grey)

I love a good challenge and when I read about Luna Jubilee's 52 Weeks of Color Challenge, I decided to give it a go. I have been a bit of a slacker lately when it comes to my blogging. And this gives me a purpose to my blogging which I need because I have such a back log of awesome clothing I've purchased lately. I am hoping to use a mix of old and new items in the further challenges but for this week, you get to see all new items for the most part.

Joining me this time around is my dog, Izzie. I totally forgot that I had purchased her and she was so far down the Inventory folder chain, I felt sorry for her and rezzed her.  She's a cutie and looks very much like my RL dog, Bella.

52 weeks of color challenge week 1.1

52 weeks of color challenge week 1.2

52 weeks of color challenge week 1.3

Credits:

Shirt: fri.day - Seasons.Sweater (Rolling.Stone)
Jeans: [SC] Surf Couture - Belmar Skinny Jeans - Gray
Boots: *COCO*_EngineerBoots_Black
Hair: TRUTH Nina Streaked - clove
Skin: LAQ ~ Isabel [Milky] Glow skin
Glasses: Fishy Strawberry* College Glasses
Pose: Pic #1 LAP Regal Clutch; # 3 LAP Reluctant Star

1 comments:

  1. Luna Jubilee said...
     

    and you have a puppy in your post - - and Izzy matches this week's color!

    thank you for joining the challenge!

Post a Comment



 

StatCounter