More About Me...

I've been around Second Life for a few years now - did the obligatory club scene, owned my own club. That didn't last too long. SL to me is now about content creation and fashion. I love to create (and learn) & to search for the most awesome creations in Second Life. I'll be opening my store, fucifino, soon and I will be showcasing my new creations here as well as all those awesome finds that I come across in my SL travels.

Another Side of me: Land Owner

I'm co-owner of Belle Island Estates. We offer land for rent or sale, residential or commercial. Currently offer 4096 lots for sale or rent. If you want something smaller, bigger, etc, we'll work with you to customize how you want your property.

The Story of My Home

Story of Home02

The moment I saw Awesome Blossom creator, Clementine Ishtari, plurk about her upcoming skybox - The Story of Home - I got excited. Some people are shoe people, some are skin people (I fall into that category), and some are house people. I collect skyboxes and houses like people buy outfits. I am constantly changing my homes around and that's why I think I like skyboxes so much. I just keep stacking them in the sky.  I've currently have 5 skyboxes up in different phases of decoration.

I instantly knew from the picture and ads how I would decorate the place. It reminded me of my first apartment after I had graduated from college. It was small yet open and homey, with hardwood floors and cracked plaster walls. The place simply charmed me as has this skybox. The skybox comes with a sculpted radiator, ceiling fan, wrought iron patio railing and a "Home Begins" wall decal. The skybox and included items is 36 prims - not too shabby (Skybox itself is 26 prims)!

So I'll now shut my mouth and get to my pictures.



Story of Home03

Bed: Little Boxes Cozy Cabin Bed (from the Albero Gatcha Festival)
Trunk: Little Boxes Siesta Hope Chest
Dresser: Little Boxes Dresser Natural and Cocoa Patchwork (from the Albero Gatcha Festival)
Art: Barcode - Sketch Scene Frame, Sketch Bird Frame
Shadow Box: [croire] butterfly shadow box gacha (neutral) (widow) (from the Albero Gatcha Festival)
Awesome Blossom - Hanging Flutterby
Table: Cheeky Pea - Breakfast Table
Radio: artilleri - The Levine radio *pink*

Story of Home04

Table and Chairs: The Loft - Castara Dining Table & Chairs
Table Accessories by The Loft
Rug: The Loft - Castara Rug
Chandelier: The Loft - Castara Lighting
Shelf: LISP - Gatcha - Daisy Pots (from the Albero Gatcha Festival)
Shelf: Awesome Blossom - Fall into Autumn Shelf RARE (from the Albero Gatcha Festival)
Shelf: Cheeky Pea - Sweet Shelf
Dresser: Little Boxes Dresser Natural and Cocoa Patchwork (from the Albero Gatcha Festival)

Story of Home05

Easel: {what next} Medium Easel & Canvas (October Edition)
Canvas: [ARIA] Mela canvas trio
Art: La'Licious~ Still Life Art {Series 1} and {Series 2}
Books: [ARIA] Mela  four book pile

Story of Home06

Fireplaces: La'Licious Shabby Chic Fireplace {Gold}
Candles: AMBIANCE Hacienda Candle Trio (House&GardenHunt)
Candles: {what next} Fall Candelabra
Gourds: Insight Designs - Decorative fall wooden gourds
Shadow Box: [croire] butterfly shadow box gacha (neutral) (blonde) (from Albero Gatcha Festival)
Box: Insight Designs - Box of Nostalgia
Plant: BamaLama Fly Home Safe (Hide & Seek Hunt Prize)
Sofa: LISP - Art Deco Sofa - Texture Change
Chair: LISP - Art Deco Texture Change Chair
Table: artilleri - Elgin side table
Rugs: [croire] rugs from the attic (1000 subscriber group gift)
Lamp: LISP - Woodland Nouveau Floor Lamp
Bookcase: LISP - Fiery Chilli Bookcase
Sideboard: Second Spaces - Claire sideboard

Story of Home01

Patio Set: La'Licious - For The Birds
Place Settings: {what next} Garden Party Picnic Place Setting (with sandwich)
Plant: {what next} Flowers & Blue Pot
Drinks: {what next} Garden Party White Wine & Glasses
Umbrella: Belle Belle BBQ Umbrella

** Story of Home Skybox by Awesome Blossom is still available for 250L **


*note: some of these items were only available during special events/sales.

5 comments:

  1. Epione Serendipity said...
     

    Great post! I'm sold. I totally want the Story of Home skybox. I also collect houses and skyboxes like there's no tomorrow. Look forward to more of your posts!

  2. Clementine said...
     

    This looks adorable! I love the way you decorated it. <3

  3. Biondina said...
     

    how cute you decorate this skybox.
    i wounder how many prims where use in total decoration?
    :))

  4. Clementine said...
     

    OMG! This is too adorable! I <3 this!!

  5. TrinityBelle said...
     

    @Biondina: 510 prims which includes the skybox and the items which came with it. I am sure I could have decorated it with less prims but I had the prims available and went to town :-)

Post a Comment



 

StatCounter