More About Me...

I've been around Second Life for a few years now - did the obligatory club scene, owned my own club. That didn't last too long. SL to me is now about content creation and fashion. I love to create (and learn) & to search for the most awesome creations in Second Life. I'll be opening my store, fucifino, soon and I will be showcasing my new creations here as well as all those awesome finds that I come across in my SL travels.

Another Side of me: Land Owner

I'm co-owner of Belle Island Estates. We offer land for rent or sale, residential or commercial. Currently offer 4096 lots for sale or rent. If you want something smaller, bigger, etc, we'll work with you to customize how you want your property.

50L Friday for March 11

Another week and everyone is out!  Time to shop!

50L Friday: nordari (03/11/11)
nordari - light catcher curtains (4 curtains; 2 prims each; mod/copy)

50L Friday: clawtooth (03/11/11)
clawtooth - two styles (Shaken Not Stirred and True Betty); demos available.

50L Friday: Split Pea (03/11/11)
split pea - hair accessories 2 versions (Pluck all your silly strings)

50L Friday: fri.day (03/11/11)
fri.day - baseball tee (3 colors)

50L Friday: So Many Styles (03/11/11)
So Many Styles - Jean high waist skirt in Pink

50L Friday: Ty Zvezda (03/11/11)
ty zvezda - Berrie & Bracken (pack of 3 sculpted skirts)

50L Friday: Whippet-female (03/11/11)
Whippet & Buck - Ladies Umber Pack (all of that 50L!) Great for this week's upcoming 52 Weeks of Color Challenge

50L Friday: Whippet-Unisex (03/11/11)
Whippet & Buck - Unisex Umber Pack (again - very nice for the 52 Weeks of Color Challenge)

50L Friday: Doppelganger (03/11/11)
Doppelganger Inc - Worn Jeans (4 different colors - each 50L)

50L Friday: Milk Motion (03/11/11)
Milk Motion - 3 different items (skin - ninon-light; my girly shorts; my blouse). Each 50L.

Remember that tomorrow, I'll have the Super Bargain Saturday (SBS) post over on Shopping Cart Disco (SCD)

Have a great weekend!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

StatCounter