More About Me...

I've been around Second Life for a few years now - did the obligatory club scene, owned my own club. That didn't last too long. SL to me is now about content creation and fashion. I love to create (and learn) & to search for the most awesome creations in Second Life. I'll be opening my store, fucifino, soon and I will be showcasing my new creations here as well as all those awesome finds that I come across in my SL travels.

Another Side of me: Land Owner

I'm co-owner of Belle Island Estates. We offer land for rent or sale, residential or commercial. Currently offer 4096 lots for sale or rent. If you want something smaller, bigger, etc, we'll work with you to customize how you want your property.

Fifty Linden Friday Part 1

Just going to blog about the clothing I bought right now.  I'll write another post for the furnishings (since I create furniture myself, I have a special place in my heart for it).

First off, Tiny Bird never disappoints with their 50L Friday offerings.  The hairs are so cute and feminine. And this time around, a lovely dress with pockets, that now has me on the search for a hands in my pockets type of pose (well, it's added to my ever-growing list of places I've got to check out.  I need to start checking places off that list soon before it becomes a book LOL).






















Next up is the very casual outfit from Reek.  I love the color blue so that's in its favor.  Also, the shoes are awesome!  Love that they have different colors for the stripes.  I will be using these sandals and socks through out the summer months.  I had to go with some type of ponytail and this is one of my all time favorites from Magika.












































And my final stop (for clothes, that is) was Sand Shack Surf Co.  Each week they are part of 50L Friday's, I am finding more and more I like there.  This week, my hands were full with my purchases...but I'll just show you the 50L item :)  This gray striped sweater seems perfect for a spring night...maybe by a fire...or maybe at the beach after a long day of surfing...  Boy, as I write this, I so want to start looking into a RL vacation somewhere!

Okay, back to the post.  I've paired the sweater with a pair of Surf Co. jeans I picked up today while waiting for the FLF item to rez.  Do the shop owners do that on purpose?  LOL.











































One more pic...It's not me, but what was in front of me while I was waiting for stuff to rez at Tiny Bird.  Seriously?  WTF!?!  I know SL is not real but how the heck is this a trend now?  It's crap!  (hehehe)  Cover your ass!






















Worn:
Picture#1
Dress: Tiny Bird - St Augustine Dress - Champagne (50L Friday item)
Hair: Tiny Bird - Postcards from Italy - Brown (50L Friday item - also in a red)
Skin: Belleza- Elle Group Gift in Sunkissed (not sure it's still available)

Picture#2 & 3
Outfit: Reek - Girls 50L Friday Summer Mega Pack!
Hair: Magika - Mini - Brown C (not free)
Skin: Belleza- Elle Group Gift in Sunkissed

Picture#4 & 5

Sweater: [SC] Surf Couture - Slouchy Thread Sweater - Gray Stripe
Jeans: [SC] Surf Couture -Belmar Skinny Jeans Original
Shoes: FakE* Fakers-FakE LE (hunt gift)  
Hair: Magika - Mini - Brown C (not free)
Skin: Belleza- Elle Group Gift in Sunkissed

I can't get back onto SL right now but I will update the blog with the poses. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

StatCounter