More About Me...

I've been around Second Life for a few years now - did the obligatory club scene, owned my own club. That didn't last too long. SL to me is now about content creation and fashion. I love to create (and learn) & to search for the most awesome creations in Second Life. I'll be opening my store, fucifino, soon and I will be showcasing my new creations here as well as all those awesome finds that I come across in my SL travels.

Another Side of me: Land Owner

I'm co-owner of Belle Island Estates. We offer land for rent or sale, residential or commercial. Currently offer 4096 lots for sale or rent. If you want something smaller, bigger, etc, we'll work with you to customize how you want your property.

Group Gift Time vol. 1

I've accumulated a lot of stuff this week...my inventory creeped back above 40,000 items. This is my imaginary limit I have set for myself.  I'm thinking I might just increased that limit...maybe to 45,000 items...too many cute things that I just must have :)

Anyhoo...here are some of my favorite group gifts that I've picked up the past couple weeks. I can't say for sure if they are still there or not - SL has not liked me today going to places not my home. I think I probably need to clear cache, but I am so not looking forward to having my inventory load up.  20 minutes of being in ultra low lag location with nothing to do...not in the mood for that yet.





Worn:


Picture #1:
Outfit: Sweeter Than Candy Anniversary Gift, Daisy Mae
Skin: Belleza, Elle (old group gift)
Hair: Zero Style, Emma, Brunette (not free)
Pose: LAP (50L Friday offering)

Picture #2:
Outfit: Sweeter Than Candy, Dark Dolly Cherry Group Gift

Skin: Belleza, Elle (old group gift)
Hair: Zero Style, Emma, Brunette (not free)

Picture #3:
Outfit: pop feel, Bra & Short pants set, black (group gift)
Hair: trico group gift 3
Skin: Belleza, Elle (old group gift)

Picture # 4:
Dress: a piece of candy group gift, Zuma blue
Hair: Amacci, Sofie in Henna (not free)
Skin: Belleza, Elle (old group gift)

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

StatCounter