More About Me...

I've been around Second Life for a few years now - did the obligatory club scene, owned my own club. That didn't last too long. SL to me is now about content creation and fashion. I love to create (and learn) & to search for the most awesome creations in Second Life. I'll be opening my store, fucifino, soon and I will be showcasing my new creations here as well as all those awesome finds that I come across in my SL travels.

Another Side of me: Land Owner

I'm co-owner of Belle Island Estates. We offer land for rent or sale, residential or commercial. Currently offer 4096 lots for sale or rent. If you want something smaller, bigger, etc, we'll work with you to customize how you want your property.

Newness from Paris Metro!

I love when I log into SL and have wonderful gifts waiting for me. :)  The new group gift from Paris Metro reminds me of something worn to the Kentucky Derby (could the hat have any influence on that? LOL!)  I love the silvery color of the dress. 












































Worn:
Dress: Paris Metro, Swirl Partie Coctail Dress (SOM gift)
Shoes: N-Core, Group Gift "Classic Stiletto" (old gift, might or might not be there still)
Skin: Tuli, Sayuri -The Deck Anniversary Limited Edition (no longer available)
Hair: Magika, Juliette (B&W: Charcoal) (not free)

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

StatCounter