More About Me...

I've been around Second Life for a few years now - did the obligatory club scene, owned my own club. That didn't last too long. SL to me is now about content creation and fashion. I love to create (and learn) & to search for the most awesome creations in Second Life. I'll be opening my store, fucifino, soon and I will be showcasing my new creations here as well as all those awesome finds that I come across in my SL travels.

Another Side of me: Land Owner

I'm co-owner of Belle Island Estates. We offer land for rent or sale, residential or commercial. Currently offer 4096 lots for sale or rent. If you want something smaller, bigger, etc, we'll work with you to customize how you want your property.

A Return of Sorts...

...to blogging. I haven't blogged for SL in ages! Certain things take up your time (my son, deal shopping in SL and RL, and Facebook). Facebook has taken up way too much of my time. I'm a sucker for a good game (yes, you'll find me on Farmville and MyTown) and my friends seem to know this and send invites to other games and of course, I'll join for them.

Well, I've decided to severely curtail my game playing on Facebook and now I've got all this time on my hands. I started toying around re-opening my store again, among other things, and thought that blogging would be a good venue for advertising my stuff. I also love to read the SL Fashion blogs. I am a sucker for it!!! I have a lot to say about Fashion and am in need of a creative outlet so here I am...back to the blogger universe.

So I hope you tag along with me as I explore SL's fashion (on a budget), my own creations and the ever present WTF! moments in SL and beyond. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

StatCounter