More About Me...

I've been around Second Life for a few years now - did the obligatory club scene, owned my own club. That didn't last too long. SL to me is now about content creation and fashion. I love to create (and learn) & to search for the most awesome creations in Second Life. I'll be opening my store, fucifino, soon and I will be showcasing my new creations here as well as all those awesome finds that I come across in my SL travels.

Another Side of me: Land Owner

I'm co-owner of Belle Island Estates. We offer land for rent or sale, residential or commercial. Currently offer 4096 lots for sale or rent. If you want something smaller, bigger, etc, we'll work with you to customize how you want your property.

Another 50L Friday

Today was one of those days.  I got a lot of shopping in.  Participated in a lot of lag and crashing.  To console myself...I decided to have a Coke and proceeded to spill it on myself!


As you can imagine, I was not too happy!  I just bought these shorts today.  So I grabbed myself a beer this time and changed into another pair of shorts.  I was determined not to ruin these, but I was thirsty and I had a few more beers.

Ugh, I'm not feeling so well.




Worn:
Top: Nyte'N'Day, Festoon Bikini Top (stripes)
Shorts (Pic 1): Surf Couture - Cafe Shorts - Khaki (50L Friday)
Shorts (Pic 2): Young Urban, Summers at English Bay Shorts (Blue) (50L Friday)
Shoes: Baby Monkey, Molly Flats (Tan)
Bracelet: salire, Group gift Bracelet/Cream
Necklace: Eolande, Shell Necklace w/ tooth (old hunt gift)
Glasses: Reek - Junior Shades - Tortoise (Fifty Linden Friday!)
Skin: Belleza, Elle
Hair: fri.day, Serena (Moody Brown) (on sale now!!!)
Poses: Doll (pic 1), LAP (Pic 2)

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

StatCounter