More About Me...

I've been around Second Life for a few years now - did the obligatory club scene, owned my own club. That didn't last too long. SL to me is now about content creation and fashion. I love to create (and learn) & to search for the most awesome creations in Second Life. I'll be opening my store, fucifino, soon and I will be showcasing my new creations here as well as all those awesome finds that I come across in my SL travels.

Another Side of me: Land Owner

I'm co-owner of Belle Island Estates. We offer land for rent or sale, residential or commercial. Currently offer 4096 lots for sale or rent. If you want something smaller, bigger, etc, we'll work with you to customize how you want your property.

Cabin Fever

Today, while the rain kept me inside, I rummaged around my house, sorting my stuff into two piles: the keep and for Mom's Garage sale.  I came across some old Polaroids from when I was younger, when we went camping every summer - when life was so much simpler.  No, I won't be sharing those here - it was during those awkward years in the 80's.  But I will share with you my Second Life version of them (without the awkwardness). And it will give me a chance to share some accessories and furniture that I've picked up recently. :-)



Outfit: 5th & Oxford, 50L Friday Seaside Sweetie Shorts and Striped Halter, Olive (last weeks FLF offering)
Hair: Magika, Lulu
Skin: Belleza, Elle (not free)


Shirt: Dimbula Rose, Shooting Star Hunt Prize
Hair: lamb, Egomaniacal in Butterfinger (not free)
Skin: Belleza, Elle (not free)
Fireplace: arcade, Recycled Fireplace (previous 50L Friday offering)
Rug: Molto Bene, Fishie Rug [ Tan ]





Shirt: Dimbula Rose, Shooting Star Hunt Prize
Shorts: 5th & Oxford, from the 50L Friday Seaside Sweetie Shorts and Striped Halter, Olive (last weeks FLF offering)
Hair: Truth, Eloise - toffee (not free)
Skin: Belleza, Elle (not free)
Chair: what next, Pretty-in-Pink Armchair (previous Project Themeory offering)

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

StatCounter