More About Me...

I've been around Second Life for a few years now - did the obligatory club scene, owned my own club. That didn't last too long. SL to me is now about content creation and fashion. I love to create (and learn) & to search for the most awesome creations in Second Life. I'll be opening my store, fucifino, soon and I will be showcasing my new creations here as well as all those awesome finds that I come across in my SL travels.

Another Side of me: Land Owner

I'm co-owner of Belle Island Estates. We offer land for rent or sale, residential or commercial. Currently offer 4096 lots for sale or rent. If you want something smaller, bigger, etc, we'll work with you to customize how you want your property.

Crazy

My life (real and Second) has been pretty crazy lately. I had an enjoyable holiday with my parents even though my weekend didn't start out so well.  My little guy got sick.  Doesn't always happen that way? The holiday weekend is upon you, the weather forecast is amazing and then, WHAM-O! Something happens, like getting sick.  Needless to say, a sick son severely cut into my time on Second Life this weekend.  No Project Themeory shopping.  No 60L Weekend shopping.  No scouring for freebies and cool lucky chairs and midnight mania boards.

Then when I try to get some serious shopping in today, I find I have to take care of some real estate business.  (If you're looking for some space on a homestead for either residential or commercial, do I have some land for you! LOL!  Well, I am serious - I'll have a post on that as soon as SL lets me take some pictures! I've been using SL viewer 1.23 for some time now and just recently has it sucked some major prim balls! I think it's time to follow the yellow brick road on over to Emerald.)  When I was finished (take that to read "I've had enough of trying to divide land! Stupid SL!"), I decided to have some old school fun - I played hopscotch with my son.  It's been ages and I had to look up on my phone how to play - but we did!  I think my son and I both needed the laughter that trying to play hopscotch provided.

I'll get to some fashion posts tomorrow - I promise!  There are some fun hunts that started today, lots of group gifts and I am positive there are some new wonderful pieces that I need to buy.  So until then....good night :)



Crazy by Gnarls Barkley

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

StatCounter