More About Me...

I've been around Second Life for a few years now - did the obligatory club scene, owned my own club. That didn't last too long. SL to me is now about content creation and fashion. I love to create (and learn) & to search for the most awesome creations in Second Life. I'll be opening my store, fucifino, soon and I will be showcasing my new creations here as well as all those awesome finds that I come across in my SL travels.

Another Side of me: Land Owner

I'm co-owner of Belle Island Estates. We offer land for rent or sale, residential or commercial. Currently offer 4096 lots for sale or rent. If you want something smaller, bigger, etc, we'll work with you to customize how you want your property.

The Lonely Housewife

She gets on her laptop when no one is home, determined to find a way to push away the loneliness. She logs in and Skype opens. He's online!

Does she IM? She starts typing him a quick message and he responds back, "Are you alone?" 
"Yes."
"Can I see you?"
She knew he would ask this; he has brought this up many times before. The question she asked herself was whether she had the courage to finally go through with this. She listened to the empty house...feeling the desperation to quell her loneliness. She was nervous but she typed the three letters he wanted - yes.

He said nothing. His answer was with a Skype video call. She answered and held her breath. There he was - a somewhat live version of all the pictures she had seen of him. 

He asked her to stand.



She stood up and waved shyly.



He fed her directions and gave her much needed approval. Her shyness faded away after awhile, listening to him speak with her. She decided to show him a racier side, but failed miserably when he said "Nice slippers." 


They had a good laugh over that. As for what happens next....I will leave that to your imagination. :-)

Credits:
Outfit: Pig - Olivia Bodysuit Baby
Hair: TRUTH Saffron - seaspray
Skin: [dekade.] SKINS -Brooke 2- Sunkissed/L Brows (The Dressing Room)
Poses: Picture 2: [doll.] Sara 02; Picture 3: Diesel Works Momo II 3; Picture 4: [doll.] Selene 01
Furniture and Accessories: The Loft


0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

StatCounter