More About Me...

I've been around Second Life for a few years now - did the obligatory club scene, owned my own club. That didn't last too long. SL to me is now about content creation and fashion. I love to create (and learn) & to search for the most awesome creations in Second Life. I'll be opening my store, fucifino, soon and I will be showcasing my new creations here as well as all those awesome finds that I come across in my SL travels.

Another Side of me: Land Owner

I'm co-owner of Belle Island Estates. We offer land for rent or sale, residential or commercial. Currently offer 4096 lots for sale or rent. If you want something smaller, bigger, etc, we'll work with you to customize how you want your property.

Plurky Blogger Challenge Week One - Kickin' It Old School

So today the day...the beginning of the Plurky Blogger Challenge.  This week's challenge is Oldies But Goodies where we are to only blog items that are at least a year old, if not older. I got all nostalgic and started going through my "Old School" folders as well as my old pictures.  I noticed a pattern of the designers I wore - Apple May Designs, Mischief (MIS) and Nyte 'N' Day.  Those were my favorites and I think I had everything from them back then. I picked an outfit from each to share with you. I'm wearing the first skin I bought from Belleza and Sirena hair (I used to buy that hair like crazy!) The one thing I don't like about the Sirena hair was I could not figure out how to turn off the stupid facelight feature!  So I apologize that my breasts are so shiny and bright :-P






Credits:


Pic #1

Outfit: Apple May Designs - Sandra

Hair: Sirena Haylie (M) Brown - Cinnamon
Skin: Belleza- Douceur med
Jewelry: Ha! Leather Cuffs *black*  (from the Dressing Room....so that means it's this year...But I love it!)

Pose: [doll.] Katie 03

Pic #2
Outfit: Nyte'N'Day - Frayed

Hair: Sirena Haylie (M) Brown - Cinnamon

Skin: Belleza- Douceur med

Jewelry: Ha! Leather Cuffs *black*

Pose: [doll.] Katie 02



Pic #3
Outfit: MIS - Tristen (no longer around) :(
Hair: Sirena Haylie (M) Brown - Cinnamon
Skin: Belleza- Douceur med
Jewelry: Ha! Leather Cuffs *black* 
Shoes: Starz Sassy Heels - Black (from Apple May)
Pose: [doll.] Katie 02

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

StatCounter