More About Me...

I've been around Second Life for a few years now - did the obligatory club scene, owned my own club. That didn't last too long. SL to me is now about content creation and fashion. I love to create (and learn) & to search for the most awesome creations in Second Life. I'll be opening my store, fucifino, soon and I will be showcasing my new creations here as well as all those awesome finds that I come across in my SL travels.

Another Side of me: Land Owner

I'm co-owner of Belle Island Estates. We offer land for rent or sale, residential or commercial. Currently offer 4096 lots for sale or rent. If you want something smaller, bigger, etc, we'll work with you to customize how you want your property.

A Girl in Red....and Black (Plurky Blogger Challenge)



Today, I am seeing red and not just clothes. I am sleepy....and therefore, pretty cranky, and the littlest things are pissing me off (GRRRR!) I think while I'm out, picking up dinner, I might just stop by Trader Joe's and pick up a few bottles of red Three Buck Chuck (for those of you who don't know, this is cheap, but yummy wine - cost $3 a bottle).

Here's my take on the Plurky Blogger Challenge - I am not the biggest fan of red but, for some reason, I love when red and black are together.

Too much Three Buck Chuck
I finally made it on the Golden Gate Bridge or I am very tipsy...you decide.
LAQ - Isabel with yummilicious red lips!
Credits: 
Outfit: A&A Fashion Catbab Dress Black/Red (old TDR offering)
Shoes: Tesla - Shiny Felicity Heels
Hair: Truth Georgia (Coffee); Pic #3 Truth Lanie (Caramel)
Skin: LAQ - Isabel 05 (Milky)
Pose: Pic #1 Olive Juice-I'm not your type
Pose: Pic #2 Olive Juice-Stacie Makes me jump for joy


0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

StatCounter