More About Me...

I've been around Second Life for a few years now - did the obligatory club scene, owned my own club. That didn't last too long. SL to me is now about content creation and fashion. I love to create (and learn) & to search for the most awesome creations in Second Life. I'll be opening my store, fucifino, soon and I will be showcasing my new creations here as well as all those awesome finds that I come across in my SL travels.

Another Side of me: Land Owner

I'm co-owner of Belle Island Estates. We offer land for rent or sale, residential or commercial. Currently offer 4096 lots for sale or rent. If you want something smaller, bigger, etc, we'll work with you to customize how you want your property.

52 Weeks of Color Challenge - Week 2 (Blue)

52 weeks of color challenge week 2.1

I am impressed with myself. I am now on week 2 of a challenge! *does a happy dance* What challenge am I talking about, you ask? It's the Luna Jubilee's 52 Weeks of Color Challenge. This week the challenge is the color Blue. This one is a hard for me. I am not a collector of blue. I actually try to stay away from it. But I did have two pieces in my inventory that I happen to love: my Surf Co. Belmar jeans and the Early Morning Cardigan from Fishy Strawberry. You've probably seen these jeans blogged by me like 100 times (an exaggeration I know, but I wear these A LOT) and I expect you'll see them in the future as well :-P

52 weeks of color challenge week 2.2

Credits:
Shirt: Fishy Strawberry* - Early Morning Cardigan - Amparo Blue
Jeans: [SC] Surf Couture - Belmar Skinny Jeans - Original
Hair: TRUTH Mischa -  light blondes (oasis)
Skin: LAQ ~ Isabel [Milky] Glow skin
Bracelet: EarthStones Beaded Bangles - Ice
Glasses: Fishy Strawberry* College Glasses
Boots: hoorenbeek Dr. H. Boots - Black
Pose: #1 LAP, #2 Pulling Strings

1 comments:

  1. Luna Jubilee said...
     

    I love that you added in the hot bike! :)

Post a Comment



 

StatCounter