More About Me...

I've been around Second Life for a few years now - did the obligatory club scene, owned my own club. That didn't last too long. SL to me is now about content creation and fashion. I love to create (and learn) & to search for the most awesome creations in Second Life. I'll be opening my store, fucifino, soon and I will be showcasing my new creations here as well as all those awesome finds that I come across in my SL travels.

Another Side of me: Land Owner

I'm co-owner of Belle Island Estates. We offer land for rent or sale, residential or commercial. Currently offer 4096 lots for sale or rent. If you want something smaller, bigger, etc, we'll work with you to customize how you want your property.

The Upcoming New Year Resolutions

I've already been thinking of ways to make my life simpler for the coming New Year, especially in regards to more regular blog posts and my real estate business in SL. I wish I could figure out a way to devote more time to both.

I figured one of the ways I could give more time to my real estate business was for me to create a blog just for Belle Island Estates, where I will put our recent property openings, deals and specials, as well as activities and news for residents. 

On the blog, I would like to highlight some of our residents and the beautiful ways they have made their land parcel into a home. This is one of the reasons why I love that many of our residents have been with us for months. 

So for now, here is the url to the new blog: http://belleislandestates.blogspot.com/



Belle Island Estates Ad

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

StatCounter