More About Me...

I've been around Second Life for a few years now - did the obligatory club scene, owned my own club. That didn't last too long. SL to me is now about content creation and fashion. I love to create (and learn) & to search for the most awesome creations in Second Life. I'll be opening my store, fucifino, soon and I will be showcasing my new creations here as well as all those awesome finds that I come across in my SL travels.

Another Side of me: Land Owner

I'm co-owner of Belle Island Estates. We offer land for rent or sale, residential or commercial. Currently offer 4096 lots for sale or rent. If you want something smaller, bigger, etc, we'll work with you to customize how you want your property.

52 Weeks of Color Challenge - Week 18 (Ecru)

52 Weeks of Color Challenge Week 18: Ecru

18 weeks of doing the 52 Weeks of Color Challenge! I can't believe how many bloggers still are participating - it's great!  I've been getting a little lazy but this week I forced myself to get this done before the weekend - and I did it!!!

I really wanted to do a summery type post this week (we just got a whole bunch of snow this past weekend and I'm SO ready for winter to pack it up).  So I was very surprised to see that I had a dress for Ecru already in my inventory. Such a simple, summery feel to it, waiting to be dressed up however you like.  Imagine a cardigan, a picnic basket, a large sun hat, or maybe even a man (or woman) by your side.  I so can't wait for Summer!

Credits:
Dress: Whippet & Buck Lismore Drop-Waisted Maxi NEUTRAL
Shoes: Surf Couture - Shoelace Sandals - Black (color change laces)
Skin: Belleza Melissa SK group gift
Hair: elikatira Just - Brown 09
Bracelet: Eels Sole Accessory. Fook leather bracelet
Necklace: MIEL SEN NECKLACE
Pose: Olive Juice - Bella

1 comments:

  1. Mayala Loon said...
     

    I agree ... I nice long picnic ... that would be a fine thing to do ... at least they promised us spring temperatures for this weekend ;-)

    Beautiful ecru outfit you chose there :-)

Post a Comment



 

StatCounter