More About Me...

I've been around Second Life for a few years now - did the obligatory club scene, owned my own club. That didn't last too long. SL to me is now about content creation and fashion. I love to create (and learn) & to search for the most awesome creations in Second Life. I'll be opening my store, fucifino, soon and I will be showcasing my new creations here as well as all those awesome finds that I come across in my SL travels.

Another Side of me: Land Owner

I'm co-owner of Belle Island Estates. We offer land for rent or sale, residential or commercial. Currently offer 4096 lots for sale or rent. If you want something smaller, bigger, etc, we'll work with you to customize how you want your property.

Beloved @ Cool Beans

Cool Beans Beloved 01

Cool Beans Beloved 02

New to Cool Beans this week are the adorable Beloved Dresses. These dresses are wonderfully feminine; some of the textures on the dresses are more playful than the others. I love them all but if I had to pick a favorite, I would have to say Flower (the white one in the middle of the top picture).  You can buy these dresses individually for 100L or in a fat pack for 400L (I ♥ fat packs!)

Credits:

Dresses: COOL BEANS: Beloved Dresses in Blue Melody, Flower, Muted Rose, Patches, Red
Earrings: Caroline's White Pearl Stud Earrings
Necklace: Acid & Mala My Yummy Necklace -  Nature Pearls
Skin: Belleza Melissa SK group gift
Hair: elikatira Here - Brown 09
Pose: Olive Juice - Barb

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

StatCounter