More About Me...

I've been around Second Life for a few years now - did the obligatory club scene, owned my own club. That didn't last too long. SL to me is now about content creation and fashion. I love to create (and learn) & to search for the most awesome creations in Second Life. I'll be opening my store, fucifino, soon and I will be showcasing my new creations here as well as all those awesome finds that I come across in my SL travels.

Another Side of me: Land Owner

I'm co-owner of Belle Island Estates. We offer land for rent or sale, residential or commercial. Currently offer 4096 lots for sale or rent. If you want something smaller, bigger, etc, we'll work with you to customize how you want your property.

Breaks for an Apple

I need a break

I've been pretty busy the past few weeks and I really needed to take a break from all that and play catch up.

First on that catch up list is the new skin line from Apple May Designs - Gaia. I was a little hesitant with this skin when I saw the ad. It was different from what I've worn in the past. But then I put it on. I prefer a natural look so I really enjoyed the Gaia Base Skin line. This is a good skin to layer up with different makeup tattoos to create your own look.

Apple May Designs (AMD) Gaia Base Skins

My favorite tones are Gothly and Peachy. When I tried on Gothly, I'll be honest, I was expecting a completely white skin. I was glad it wasn't...it really is a nice pale.

You can also get the Seduce Make Up packs as well.  I photographed this in the Pale tone of the skin. Like I said above, I prefer the more natural look.

Apple May Designs (AMD) Gaia Seduce Makeups


Credits for top pic:
Skin: Apple May Designs - Gaia Pale
Hair: elikatira - Comfort - VIP Collection (Black)
Earrings: Caroline's White Pearl Stud Earrings
Top: Grixdale - My Vintage Frock -  Sparrow
Jeans: JANE - 27 jeans classic wash
Shoes: Ty Zvezda BUNTY Heels - Off White
Pose: Olive Juice - Crystal Renn is the Shit

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

StatCounter