More About Me...

I've been around Second Life for a few years now - did the obligatory club scene, owned my own club. That didn't last too long. SL to me is now about content creation and fashion. I love to create (and learn) & to search for the most awesome creations in Second Life. I'll be opening my store, fucifino, soon and I will be showcasing my new creations here as well as all those awesome finds that I come across in my SL travels.

Another Side of me: Land Owner

I'm co-owner of Belle Island Estates. We offer land for rent or sale, residential or commercial. Currently offer 4096 lots for sale or rent. If you want something smaller, bigger, etc, we'll work with you to customize how you want your property.

50L Friday for April 1

Today is not only Friday, but the 1st day of April....I could do some sort of April Fool's Joke on your guys, but I'll spare you.  I am so not good at jokes!

It seems to be a short list this week and all the stores are out.

Nordari for 50L Fridays 04/01
nordari - molnetjus (lamp with sculpted bulbs - 24 prims)

Clawtooth for 50L Fridays 04/01
Clawtooth - Kiss Kiss Hair in two colors (Wheat and Coffee with Cream). Demos available.

Split Pea for 50L Fridays 04/01
Split Pea - Nobody Broke Your Heart - Marigold Hat

So Many Styles for 50L Fridays 04/01
So Many Styles - Fur Vest light grey

Ty Zvezda for 50L Fridays 04/01
Ty Zvezda - KOALE Dress (red) and Cut Off Tights (black)

Whippet & Buck for 50L Fridays 04/01
Whippet & Buck - Liliana Dresses in Ghost and Sage

Doppelganger Inc for 50L Fridays 04/01
Doppelganger Inc. - Sweats in Blue or Grey

Milk Motion for 50L Fridays 04/01
Milk Motion - 3 items: My little cashmere (beige), My glittered legging, My Heart bag

That's it!  Have a great weekend!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

StatCounter