More About Me...

I've been around Second Life for a few years now - did the obligatory club scene, owned my own club. That didn't last too long. SL to me is now about content creation and fashion. I love to create (and learn) & to search for the most awesome creations in Second Life. I'll be opening my store, fucifino, soon and I will be showcasing my new creations here as well as all those awesome finds that I come across in my SL travels.

Another Side of me: Land Owner

I'm co-owner of Belle Island Estates. We offer land for rent or sale, residential or commercial. Currently offer 4096 lots for sale or rent. If you want something smaller, bigger, etc, we'll work with you to customize how you want your property.

Moody Mondays @ Fucifino!!!

fucifino.Chase's Pallet Patio Set

It's Monday which means time for another round of Moody Mondays and new stuffs!

My item this week is Chase's Pallet Patio Set.

Recently, I have been searching for/thinking of ideas on how to reuse Pallets in RL (some fun projects coming my way this summer!). And I came up with this patio set. This will definitely be a hard project for me because it requires a saw (YIKES!). I decided to give it a try in SL first so I could see how things might fit together without have to use that saw (and potentially cutting off my fingers)! I really hope you enjoy the SL version.

The table and chairs are texture change and the chairs come with 7 sit animations. The table is 4 prims; the chairs are 5 prims each and, for the accessories: 4 prims for the candles and 5 for the pitcher of flowers.

Get it now until the end of Monday (okay, more likely Tuesday Morning) for only 55L @ fucifino.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

StatCounter