More About Me...

I've been around Second Life for a few years now - did the obligatory club scene, owned my own club. That didn't last too long. SL to me is now about content creation and fashion. I love to create (and learn) & to search for the most awesome creations in Second Life. I'll be opening my store, fucifino, soon and I will be showcasing my new creations here as well as all those awesome finds that I come across in my SL travels.

Another Side of me: Land Owner

I'm co-owner of Belle Island Estates. We offer land for rent or sale, residential or commercial. Currently offer 4096 lots for sale or rent. If you want something smaller, bigger, etc, we'll work with you to customize how you want your property.

New @ fucifino: The Americano Cottage

fucifino.americano cottage ad for La Venta Eventa

I so meant to send this post out this weekend because this item was on sale for La Venta Eventa, but I so messed up my blog queue!  I set this post to publish next weekend.  Yikes!  :/

So because of my error (I blame it on too much sun), I am extending the 100L sale price of my new house until the end of Tuesday, July 12.  After that, it goes back to regular price.

On to some details now...The cottage is 120 prims with an 18 by 15 footprint. It has two floors, with the 2nd floor as the Attic Bedroom.

It also comes with an attached screened porch with a deck. Perfect for chilling and watching the all the activity on the water or just watching the sky around you.

*side note* The chairs are not included, but you can purchase them or many other colors at my store.

________________________________________

SLURL: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Belle%20Island/152/169/1151
Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/trinitybelle/
Blog: http://trinitybellemeriman.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

StatCounter