More About Me...

I've been around Second Life for a few years now - did the obligatory club scene, owned my own club. That didn't last too long. SL to me is now about content creation and fashion. I love to create (and learn) & to search for the most awesome creations in Second Life. I'll be opening my store, fucifino, soon and I will be showcasing my new creations here as well as all those awesome finds that I come across in my SL travels.

Another Side of me: Land Owner

I'm co-owner of Belle Island Estates. We offer land for rent or sale, residential or commercial. Currently offer 4096 lots for sale or rent. If you want something smaller, bigger, etc, we'll work with you to customize how you want your property.

New @ fucifino

fucifino.uptown entry set for ZombiePopcorn Brand

fucifino.tassidermia side table for Flux SL

After taking a bit of a break, I've been a busy bee! Two new releases for you this weekend (and more to come in the next couple weeks as well as some other fun stuff).

My new items are more on the modern side...a bit different from my usual stuff, but I really like these!

The Uptown Entry Set is available for ZombiePopcorn Brand. It's 33 prims and it contains some mesh items so you will need to be on a mesh enabled viewer. You can purchase it at my main store or at the ZombiePopcorn Brand location

The Tassidermia Side Table is only available at Flux. The theme this month for Flux is Taxidermia! The Flux build is fabulous! Check it out! Oh, by the way, this item does contain mesh, so you know the drill.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

StatCounter