More About Me...

I've been around Second Life for a few years now - did the obligatory club scene, owned my own club. That didn't last too long. SL to me is now about content creation and fashion. I love to create (and learn) & to search for the most awesome creations in Second Life. I'll be opening my store, fucifino, soon and I will be showcasing my new creations here as well as all those awesome finds that I come across in my SL travels.

Another Side of me: Land Owner

I'm co-owner of Belle Island Estates. We offer land for rent or sale, residential or commercial. Currently offer 4096 lots for sale or rent. If you want something smaller, bigger, etc, we'll work with you to customize how you want your property.

Fucifino - Super Bargain Saturday

Super Bargain Saturday @ Fucifino: 5/5


For SBS, I've decided to put a few items out for 60L (from Left to Right) :

The Rustic Wedding Cake Table
Dono della Natura
Villa Park Door Screen

It's the second to last weekend for SBS and I'm sad. I found so many great designers and friends because of SBS. I used to cover it on my blog and for SCD. I am very proud to have been a part of this event and I'm sad to see it go.

<3

SLURL to Fucifino:

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

StatCounter