More About Me...

I've been around Second Life for a few years now - did the obligatory club scene, owned my own club. That didn't last too long. SL to me is now about content creation and fashion. I love to create (and learn) & to search for the most awesome creations in Second Life. I'll be opening my store, fucifino, soon and I will be showcasing my new creations here as well as all those awesome finds that I come across in my SL travels.

Another Side of me: Land Owner

I'm co-owner of Belle Island Estates. We offer land for rent or sale, residential or commercial. Currently offer 4096 lots for sale or rent. If you want something smaller, bigger, etc, we'll work with you to customize how you want your property.

IFW10 is now open!!!

The International Fashion Week 2010 is now open!!! So much wonderful goodies are available at the show.  If fashion was chocolate, I'd be at the fashion dentist for loads of cavities. ;-)

The IFW10 runs until Sunday, July 18th at 6 PM SLT, so you've just got this weekend to check out all the wonderful clothing, many IFW exclusive releases (some of which I will show you), fashion shows as well as lots of free gifts! (previously blogged about here).  You don't want to miss this event!  All the clothing in this post will be found at the IFW10 event: SLURL: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Glance/128/72/33

Now on to some goodies :-)







And I leave you with this....me on the beach...time for me to chill!


Credits:
Pic # 1

Outfit: Hyper Culture - Loose Summer Dress (Sunshine Chic) (IFW Exclusive)
Hair: TRUTH Aradhana -  light browns
Pose: Olive Juice (thanks Bella) :-)
Skin: Exodi Lily v2 Cedar - Girlie
Shoes: NX-Nardcotix Rebekah Pumps Liquorice (black)

Pic # 2

Outfit: Hyper Culture - Lara bodysuit(pink) + Corset shorts
Hair: TRUTH Aradhana -  light browns
Pose: [doll.]
Skin: Exodi Lily v2 Cedar - Girlie
Shoes: NX-Nardcotix Rebekah Pumps Liquorice (black)

Pic # 3

Outfit: Hyper Culture - Cleo Gown (lavender)
Hair: Clawtooth: "Fancy Fancy" in "Coco"
Skin: Exodi Lily v2 Cedar - Girlie
Pose: Slash Me Poses

Pic # 4

Outfit: Angel Dessous - Frances Darkness (IFW Exlusive)
Skin: Exodi Lily v2 Cedar - Girlie
Hair: TRUTH Enix -  light brown
Necklace: Cel: Silver Cage Choker (ruby)
Shoes: NX-Nardcotix Rebekah Pumps Liquorice (black)
Pose: Exposeur

Pic # 5

Bikini: Hyper Culture - Bikini (Holiday) (IFW Exclusive)
Shoes: NX-Nardcotix Rebekah Pumps Liquorice (black)
Skin: Exodi Lily v2 Cedar - Girlie
Hair: TRUTH Enix -  light blondes
Pose: Adore & Abhor

1 comments:

  1. Bella Baroque said...
     

    Too cute! This is all news to me, so thanks for the tip. I really should crawl out of my platform more often and see the slworld out there, lol.

Post a Comment



 

StatCounter