More About Me...

I've been around Second Life for a few years now - did the obligatory club scene, owned my own club. That didn't last too long. SL to me is now about content creation and fashion. I love to create (and learn) & to search for the most awesome creations in Second Life. I'll be opening my store, fucifino, soon and I will be showcasing my new creations here as well as all those awesome finds that I come across in my SL travels.

Another Side of me: Land Owner

I'm co-owner of Belle Island Estates. We offer land for rent or sale, residential or commercial. Currently offer 4096 lots for sale or rent. If you want something smaller, bigger, etc, we'll work with you to customize how you want your property.

IFW10 Preview


The International Fashion Week 2010 opens on July 15th at 1PM SLT and runs until July 18th.  There will be exclusive gifts, fashions shows and opportunities to shop unreleased designs. (Currently the sim is closed to the public.)

The featured designers are:

Hyper Culture, Convoitise, Mea Culpa, Indyra Originals, Ranena Olivier Couture (ROC), A La Folie, Aleida, Angel Dessous, Orage Creations, KIM Fashion, Nefertiti Kimagawa, Son!a, MIAMAI, Faster Pussycat, SHIKI Design, JADOR Fashion, Naive, SwanSong, G. Sloane Couture, PurpleMoon Creations

I also wanted to show you a few of the free gifts (more to come on a later post).  Yes, I am a tease.








Credits:

Pic # 1
Bikini: Swansong - IFW 2010 Gift - Penang Bikini (showing just one color, many are in the gift pack)
Shoes: Heart & Sole Marilyn Steel Blue Heels
Skin: Exodi Lily v2 Cedar - Girlie
Hair: Tiny Bird - Two Weeks - Dark Blonde (50L special)
Anklet: Eolande's Lucky Star Anklet in silver
Sunglasses: elysion optic - Aarya Crack
Necklace: fairy tail - butterfly
Pose: what next - Brighton Beach Towel


Pic # 2

Outfit: Angel Dessous-Patty Springgreen IFW 2010 Gift
Hair: lamb Whoop Dee Doo - Butter
Skin: Exodi Lily v2 Cedar - Girlie
Anklet: Eolande's Lucky Star Anklet - silver
Shoes: She's So Unusual Shoes (SSUS!) FabGreen Lace Trim Pumps
Pose: LAP

Pic # 3

Dress on the Left: Miamai_Springtime Dress (IFW Gift)
Dress on the Right: Miamai Petite Azure Dress (IFW Gift)

Shoes on the Left: Heart & Sole GOGO PINK 
Shoes: Heart & Sole Marilyn Steel Blue Heels
Hair: lamb Whoop Dee Doo - Butter 
Skin: Exodi Lily v2 Cedar - Girlie
Anklet: Eolande's Lucky Star Anklet - silver
Pose: exposeur

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

StatCounter