More About Me...

I've been around Second Life for a few years now - did the obligatory club scene, owned my own club. That didn't last too long. SL to me is now about content creation and fashion. I love to create (and learn) & to search for the most awesome creations in Second Life. I'll be opening my store, fucifino, soon and I will be showcasing my new creations here as well as all those awesome finds that I come across in my SL travels.

Another Side of me: Land Owner

I'm co-owner of Belle Island Estates. We offer land for rent or sale, residential or commercial. Currently offer 4096 lots for sale or rent. If you want something smaller, bigger, etc, we'll work with you to customize how you want your property.

52 Weeks of Color Challenge - Week 5 (Sepia)

52 weeks of color challenge week 5.1
shhh!

Here's to another installment of Luna Jubilee's 52 Weeks of Color Challenge.  Week #5!  This week my inspiration was the Baffle Caribou that I blogged about a couple days ago. How does one draw a fashion post from an animal? Well, I remember a time when I was younger having to use my great-grandpa's outhouse (he lived on a farm way up in the northern, desolate part of Wisconsin) and I saw a deer in the snow on the way there. I thought it was the coolest thing ever!

The only thing that I had to purchase for this photoshoot was, of all things, the outhouse. :-)

52 weeks of color challenge week 5.2
heading to the loo in the middle of the night

52 weeks of color challenge week 5.3
And of course I fall within steps of the house
Credits:

Shirt: JANE - drew long sleeve tee.fawn
Sweater: Pig - Lazy Sweater White
Vest: Vive9 Dear Rabbit Vest
Leggings: AOHARU BT KnitLeggings Nordic  Brown
Socks: Naive :. Vixie Socks
Shoes: MIEL SNOW SHOES
Glasses: Fishy Strawberry College Glasses
Hair: TRUTH Danielle - java
Skin: Belleza- Erika  group gift
Pose: #1 LAP - Shhhhh; #2 LAP - Jewelrypose1; #3 LAP - Falldown1
Location: The Escape

2 comments:

  1. Dizzy Sparrow said...
     

    Cute outfit. I love that you had a little illustrated story of a memory to go with it.

  2. Luna Jubilee said...
     

    cute cute and more cute!

    I love RL stories <3

Post a Comment



 

StatCounter