More About Me...

I've been around Second Life for a few years now - did the obligatory club scene, owned my own club. That didn't last too long. SL to me is now about content creation and fashion. I love to create (and learn) & to search for the most awesome creations in Second Life. I'll be opening my store, fucifino, soon and I will be showcasing my new creations here as well as all those awesome finds that I come across in my SL travels.

Another Side of me: Land Owner

I'm co-owner of Belle Island Estates. We offer land for rent or sale, residential or commercial. Currently offer 4096 lots for sale or rent. If you want something smaller, bigger, etc, we'll work with you to customize how you want your property.

The Snowflake Experience Post #2

This will be a short post for me today. I spent most of my day tending to my sick little boy. Thankfully, he's finally resting his little head.  Speaking of kids, the Snowflake Experience opens tomorrow! The event will be raising money for the organization, Toys for Tots.  Please read my post from yesterday to get more info. And tomorrow I get to share the SLURL so you can go to check out this wonderful event!


The Snowflake Experience 007

The Snowflake Experience 007

Credits:

Picture 1:

*AQ face tattoos Beitris v2 and Hearts at the Snowflake Experience*
Hair: Truth Bebe in Cocoa
Skin: Belleza Erika

Picture 2:

*paper.doll Snowflake Experience-Long John's at the Snowflake Experience*
*Olive Juice: Lay in Fresh Flakes hunt prize at the Snowflake Experience*
*HolliPocket* Pearly Twinkly Pez Neck-Donation Item (Frost) available at the Snowflake Experience*
Skin: Belleza Erika
Hair: Truth-Serena (cocoa)
Sweater: Reek - Papercut Cardigan - White
Boots: Reek - Autumn Boots - Snow



0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

StatCounter