More About Me...

I've been around Second Life for a few years now - did the obligatory club scene, owned my own club. That didn't last too long. SL to me is now about content creation and fashion. I love to create (and learn) & to search for the most awesome creations in Second Life. I'll be opening my store, fucifino, soon and I will be showcasing my new creations here as well as all those awesome finds that I come across in my SL travels.

Another Side of me: Land Owner

I'm co-owner of Belle Island Estates. We offer land for rent or sale, residential or commercial. Currently offer 4096 lots for sale or rent. If you want something smaller, bigger, etc, we'll work with you to customize how you want your property.

The Snowflake Experience Post #1

The Snowflake Experience (TSE) is an event with over 60 vendors collaborating to help raise money for Toys For Tots. Each vendor will donate a portion or the full amount of their profits to Toys For Tots. I took a tour of the sim tonight while watching Santa Claus is Coming To Town. It's full of candy canes, snow, cabins and, my fave, gingerbread houses!

There are many exclusive items for this event, which starts December 4th, some of which I will show here today. There were so many goodies at TSE, I won't be able to fit it in this post today. Along with the vendor shops, there is a grid-wide TSE Hunt (search for those red and white candy canes) and for all those gacha lovers out there, there will be a Gacha Festival on December 10th.

Hit up the Snowflake Experience Subscriber, available at the aRAWRa mainstore, for more info about the event.

And now onto the goodies!

The Snowflake Experience 01

The Snowflake Experience 02

The Snowflake Experience 03

The Snowflake Experience 04

The Snowflake Experience 05

The Snowflake Experience 06

Credits:

Photo 1: La'Licious Santa's Easy Chair from the Snowflake Experience
Photo 2: Olive Juice- Cozy Christmas Fireplace and Wreath
Photo 3: Cheeky Pea: Festive Holiday Bench from the Snowflake Experience
Photo 4: what next Noel Armchair from the Snowflake Experience Hunt
Photo 5: Caribou (free gift from Baffle at the Snowflake Experience); Cheeky Pea Star Shadowbox Frame from the Snowflake Experience Hunt
Photo 6: Magoa: Snowflake Frame, Fireplace, couples rug available at the Snowflake Experience


*Outfit featured in the photos:
Jeans: SC Surf Couture - Belmar Skinny Jeans - Original
Shirt: JANE - drew long sleeve tee.wh cream
Sweater: MAKNIE Hateween Cardigan Blue/Green
Boots: Reek - Autumn Boots - Sienna - FLF
Glasses: Fishy Strawberry College Glasses
Hat: Belle Belle Christmas Hat
Hair: TRUTH Aloha - cocoa
Skin: LeLutka-Natasha/HUSH

***I'll be posting more goodies from The Snowflake Experience in the coming days (my inventory is overflowing!). Let's get our Lindens ready to help give a lot of kids a wonderful Christmas this year!***

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

StatCounter