More About Me...

I've been around Second Life for a few years now - did the obligatory club scene, owned my own club. That didn't last too long. SL to me is now about content creation and fashion. I love to create (and learn) & to search for the most awesome creations in Second Life. I'll be opening my store, fucifino, soon and I will be showcasing my new creations here as well as all those awesome finds that I come across in my SL travels.

Another Side of me: Land Owner

I'm co-owner of Belle Island Estates. We offer land for rent or sale, residential or commercial. Currently offer 4096 lots for sale or rent. If you want something smaller, bigger, etc, we'll work with you to customize how you want your property.

A Cheeky Weekend

Cheeky Pea SBS

First up for Cheeky Pea this weekend is the Folly Beach Daybed Set for Super Bargain Saturday (SBS). I always love the cute poses that come in Cheeky Pea's furniture. The backdrop for this photo is the Coastal Living Skybox from fucifino (to be blogged about at a later date).  I am wearing some of my favorites in this picture: Neve from Truth, my favorite pair of jeans from Surf Co., and the Precious Pink tank top from Fishy Strawberry.

Cheeky Pea SUYS 001

Next up is Spruce Up Your Space (SUYS).  It's the one year anniversary of SUYS!  I can't believe it's been only that long! Cheeky Pea's offering is Dandelion Clocks. I am in love with this clock!  All the furniture shown is included.  Snatch this up this weekend because it will go up to full price afterwards!

Oh, by the way, I am wearing Milk Motion's cute offering for this week's 50L Friday!  You still have 7 more hours to snatch this up!

Cheeky Pea SUYS 002

Cheeky Pea's SBS and SUYS items are out now and will be available all weekend!

SBS Credits:
Furniture: Cheeky Pea Folly Beach Daybed Set for SBS
Top: Fishy Strawberry Spaghetti Strap Tops - Precious Pink
Jeans: SC Surf Couture - Belmar Skinny Jeans - Original
Shoes: [LeLutka]-Saffron Pumps (Neutral Black)
Skin: tres blah-  {Tan} Blessa
Hair: Truth - Neve (Cocoa)

SUYS Credits:
Furniture: Cheeky Pea Dandelion Clocks Set for SUYS
Skin: tres blah-  {Tan} Blessa
Hair: Truth - Neve (Cocoa)
Shirt: (Milk Motion) My  flounced shirt FLF
Skirt: (Milk Motion) My black long skirt FLF

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

StatCounter