More About Me...

I've been around Second Life for a few years now - did the obligatory club scene, owned my own club. That didn't last too long. SL to me is now about content creation and fashion. I love to create (and learn) & to search for the most awesome creations in Second Life. I'll be opening my store, fucifino, soon and I will be showcasing my new creations here as well as all those awesome finds that I come across in my SL travels.

Another Side of me: Land Owner

I'm co-owner of Belle Island Estates. We offer land for rent or sale, residential or commercial. Currently offer 4096 lots for sale or rent. If you want something smaller, bigger, etc, we'll work with you to customize how you want your property.

Vanity Universe Skin Fair Roundup Vol. 1: Grixdale

Grixdale Emery Skin tone Options

I went to the Vanity Universe Skin Fair's Bloggers day this past weekend and grabbed loads of demos and proceeded to spend the rest of the day trying them all on. It took me awhile to whittle them down to the ones I liked and then to the ones I loved.

One of those skins was Grixdale's Emery skin line. There is a quiet softness to the skins. I pretty much love all the skin tones, which there are six options.

Grixdale Emery in Honey

There are seven makeups available but you can only get the Bullet Proof makeup in the fat packs. Many options are available with each makeup: day or night makeup, freckles and cleavage.  The picture below shows the skin without the cleavage option on the left and with the cleavage on the right.

Grixdale Emery Cleavage options

The only unfortunate is the lack of blonde brows option. But I have left my blonde roots behind me, so I am cool with this.

Other Credits:
Hair: TRUTH Betty -  dark browns - Cocoa
Panties: Whippet & Buck Grace Knickers in FOAM
Top: Pig - Lazy Sweater White
Pose: Olive Juice Handsy Runway

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

StatCounter