More About Me...

I've been around Second Life for a few years now - did the obligatory club scene, owned my own club. That didn't last too long. SL to me is now about content creation and fashion. I love to create (and learn) & to search for the most awesome creations in Second Life. I'll be opening my store, fucifino, soon and I will be showcasing my new creations here as well as all those awesome finds that I come across in my SL travels.

Another Side of me: Land Owner

I'm co-owner of Belle Island Estates. We offer land for rent or sale, residential or commercial. Currently offer 4096 lots for sale or rent. If you want something smaller, bigger, etc, we'll work with you to customize how you want your property.

I < 3 Originals Fair: Absolution

Absolution is taking part in the I <3 Originals fair, with FOUR new releases. First up, is the Adrienna Dress. It's short and sexy and comes in many colors. The red one is a limited Valentine's Day edition that won't be sold anymore after the fair is over.

Absolution @ the I <3 Originals Fair 01

The Barely There Shoulder Top comes in the colors shown below as well as pink, purple and white.

Absolution @ the I <3 Originals Fair 02

Next up is the Strapless Top. This is my favorite out of the releases. I love that all these releases have many layer options which is great because these tops are great for layering with jackets or other shirts.

Absolution @ the I <3 Originals Fair 03

Finally we have the Tulip Back Shirt. It frames your booty so nicely. ;-)
Absolution @ the I <3 Originals Fair 04

The I < 3 Originals Fair runs until February 13. More information can be found at the following website: http://artistsvoicesl.com/

Other Credits: 

Jeans: This is a Fawn - Pegged Jeans [grass stained]
Skin: Belleza Erika Group Gift
Hair: TRUTH Kymberly Cocoa
Pose by Olive Juice

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

StatCounter