More About Me...

I've been around Second Life for a few years now - did the obligatory club scene, owned my own club. That didn't last too long. SL to me is now about content creation and fashion. I love to create (and learn) & to search for the most awesome creations in Second Life. I'll be opening my store, fucifino, soon and I will be showcasing my new creations here as well as all those awesome finds that I come across in my SL travels.

Another Side of me: Land Owner

I'm co-owner of Belle Island Estates. We offer land for rent or sale, residential or commercial. Currently offer 4096 lots for sale or rent. If you want something smaller, bigger, etc, we'll work with you to customize how you want your property.

New @ Cheeky Pea

New Cheeky Pea!

I love weekend shopping in SL.  Maybe it's because everyone sleeps in (except me) and I have some quiet time to just chill and concentrate on shopping. I tend to spend lots of money on the weekends. It's the only tradition I have kept since I started SL - weekend shopping - and I am sure the merchants love that.

This past weekend, Cheeky Pea released the Sofia Desk.  It's the exact same desk I have been looking for to put in front of my RL bedroom window. The desk has such a romantic feel to it, with the curves of the desk and the tulips in the pitcher. I also like the added whimsy of the paper airplane. It made me giggle when I saw it. All the items on the desk come with the desk as does the chair. The included chair has quite a few animations and you also have the ability to adjust your position, which I always have to do because for some reason I made my avatar have long legs. (*note to self: maybe think about changing the length of my avatar's legs)


On the wall above the desk are Cheeky Pea's new memo boards: Birdy and Damask. I couldn't decide which one I like better so I put both of them on the wall.   :-)

Credits: 
Desk and Accessories: Cheeky Pea Sofia Desk
Memo Boards: Cheeky Pea Damask and Birdy Memo Boards
Bookcase: Kosh - Bookworm Shelf
Shirt: NINIKO BIG SHIRTS(check-Red)
Jeans: This is a Fawn - Pegged Jeans [grass stained]
Heels: LeLutka Saffron Pumps (Black)
Hair: TRUTH Kymberly -  dark browns Cocoa

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

StatCounter